Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Blogger down when I'm primed to post

Wouldn't you know it, the Infopeople Web2.0 online workshop starts, our first assignment is to create a blog on blogger and blogger was down.

For a blog to bring me back it has to be updated regularly and with interesting content.

Of the sample blogs to view in Week 1, exercise 1, I most liked the Waterboro Public Library blog. Cute name, clean look.

I've mixed thoughts on the Thomas Ford Memorial Library Western Springs History Blog. Seems like an interesting implementation of a blog, kind of a photograph album. It's cool that current and former occupants of the houses have contributed information through comments but I'm concerned about privacy issues and identity theft. Maybe names of current occupants should be redacted?

No comments: